viernes, 3 de junio de 2011

Hush!


You say that you're never gonna leave me... Well two times that you tell me that you need me... Well this line is mine, just think about it... You don't know... You don't know... You don't know...

Don't say you'll never find somebody like me... Well keep quiet baby, I don't wanna hear you speak... The words you say, they don't mean a thing... You don't know... You don't know... You don't know...

Hush now baby, don't say a word...
You better give it up or you're gonna get hurt...



You think I don't know
That you don't mean it
That you don't mean it
And you don't think it shows
That I still need it
That I still need it
You think I won't go
If you don't feel it
If you don't feel it
We fall in, fall out, we follow
Hush, hush, hush, don't say a word

No hay comentarios: